- Do you feel like you live in two separate worlds… work and church?
- Do you yearn for more meaningful or fulfilling outcomes from your daily work efforts?
- Are you unsure how—or if—your work can be pleasing to God?
- Do you feel your job is less important because it is not professional ministry?
Join us for a one-day workshop designed to equip and empower the working believer.
February 4, 2012, Saturday
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Vineyard Christian Fellowship
3838 S. Centinela Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90066
(click here for map)
$25 (lunch included)
Purpose of the Workshop
Provide an opportunity to think through fresh perspectives on how faith and work integrate.
Provide practical ideas on things you can do to create a more meaningful, faith-honoring work life.
- Learn three constructive strategies you can build into your work life related to performance, advancement and teams.
- Learn three destructive myths you can undo, heal, redeem, or fight against.
- Interactive sessions based on your personal work context.
Outcomes to Expect
- A more active and healthy engagement with your job and career.
- You will learn to trust yourself as a decision-maker in your own life.
- Peace from knowing you are a faithful steward of your life.